Tuesday, June 29, 2010

LADY OF THE ENGLISH

I have begun writing my blog post about Brian FitzCount, but in the meantime, here is a brief movie-maker trailer concerned with my work in progress. I made this a couple of weeks ago when my editor e-mailed to ask me a few questions about the WIP for a forthcoming internal meeting at the publishers. I answered her questions, but then realised that a mini, preliminary trailer about what the novel was about, might come in handy for her to show round the other departments. It has been on Youtube for a couple of weeks as a private listing, but I've made it public just now. Here is a very early glimpse of some of the story line and atmosphere! LADY OF THE ENGLISH looks like being the title.
My thanks to Rosemary Watson and Regia Anglorum for the photo images.

4 comments:

Daphne said...

OK - I'm ready to read it now! When does it come out??

Passages to the Past said...

You are killing me - patience is not one of my virtues :) Thanks for posting this...I cannot wait to read it!

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

When will it be published? Not soon enough for me, lol!

Cindy ash said...

Hee, what they said! No pressure tho, of course :)